A Little After Christmas Sale!

Hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas!  Although the temperatures were up in the 80's with clear blue skies in my part of the country...
One set of my nieces and nephews celebrating Christmas today, California style!
I realize that it was seriously cold and icy in other parts of the country.  I hope everyone is safe and warm!

Our huge family gathering is not until this Saturday, so my Christmas craziness is not quite over - especially since it is at my house!  Over the next few days, there won't be a lot of time to post or create, what with family members sleeping in every conceivable nook and cranny, but there is always time for a SALE!

I have a few ideas for new products, but they are still in the testing stages.  In the meantime, I thought I would throw a little After Christmas Sale at my TPT store!  20% off all products!  Treat yourself to some easy shopping online!  The sale will run from the 26th through the 29th of December!  Enjoy!

1 comment

  1. Merry Christmas, Susan! Enjoy this time with your family!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete