1. My stapler broke...well, to be honest, it broke after I slammed my fist on to it trying to get it to staple into the stupid wall.
2. Lauren introduced me to those wonderful little peel-off and stick magnets. It might have been a mistake, now everything not stapled to the wall has magnets on it.
3. I finally made my dismissal procedures checklist - according to my research on Pinterest, I was the only teacher on the planet without one.
Of course, they all have magnets on them. I like the idea of being able to switch one or two out to add in special instructions for that day.
4. Oh eBay, I will miss you once I go back to school and don't have time to spend wandering your mid-century kitchenware items for things I don't need...
How can one be expected to not bid on pink thermo tumblers and matching mugs with PINK confetti size glitter inside? Oh eBay, I will miss you, but my VISA will not:).
5. Finally, thinking about my Maddie!
|Lucy snuggled up with her Maddie.|