However, if it is Friday then it is time for to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for...
1. POLYVORE is just as evil, time sucking, and AWESOME as Pinterest. My oldest sister got me hooked on Polyvore this week. How I lived this long without it is a mystery to me. Just a little tip, don't click on the "share with Blogger" button while you are on a Polybender thinking that it will allow you to "share" a set in your Five for Friday, because it doesn't. Instead it puts your outfits directly onto your blog as a new post, and the really weird thing is that it doesn't show up on your iPad...so, so, so sorry about the random postings of "Beige" and "Lavender Casual" late last night!
For those poor souls who do not know the joys of Polyvore, it is like playing digital Barbie! You get to make endless combinations of outfits without any regard for your budget or your actual size!!!
2. Two is for two of my (currently) three dogs who do not approve of blogging.
3. I finished 3 things this week for school: my multiplication chart for my Master Math Notebook,
and a writing/organizational rubric for The Iceman.
Usually the only I thing I finish the week after I shut down my classroom is a bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.
4. While I was trolling at Lakeshore for things that I do not need, I saw this book!
5. How do you know when summer has started? For me, when I start watching TV shows I NEVER watch during the school year. With that being said, they say the first step is admitting that you have a problem...well, I have to confess to something...
Don't forget to go on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and link up for your Five for Friday!